The university has a variety of campus offices that are here to support students during the upcoming semester:
- UTK’s Student Disability Services is committed to assisting students and faculty in ensuring the continued provision of disability-related accommodations. Visit their FAQ page for more information.
- UTK’s Student Success Center has launched the Online Academic Success Guide to help our student scholars navigate the new online & hybrid delivery of their courses.
- The Student Success Center has also developed resources for Online Academic Assistance.
- The University Libraries provides an E-Resources Guide for off campus students.
- OIT’s Just for Students page provides important details about technology, access and online training.
- From the Dean of Students Office, the 974-HELP referral line was developed to help distressed or distressing students reach their academic goals .
- Texas Instruments is providing free software to allow students to simulate graphing calculators on their laptops and tablets.
- Access participation rules for live Zoom sessions.